Apply for a licence

Find specific licence application information

In this section

Alcohol and entertainment

Club premises, gambling, and more

Animal licensing

Animal welfare licensing, zoo licence

Caravan site and park homes

Applications, fees and documentation

Charitable collections

You must apply to collect for charity

Environmental permits

If you operate a regulated facility

Fireworks and explosives

Local authority licences and regulations

Hypnotism Permit

If you demonstrate hypnotism in public

Petrol licence

Petroleum licence application form and legislation

Scrap metal licence

Scrap metal business application

Street trading consents

The sale of any article in the street

Tattoos and piercings

Fees and application

Taxis and private hire

Operator and vehicle licensing

Weighbridge operator

Applications, appeals, and legislation

Give website feedback