6th November 2023
Have a question?
Try using the search bar at the top of the page - this can often be the quickest way to find what you're looking for. If you still can't find what you need, contact us through one of the following ways.
Use our live chat service at the bottom right of this page, to talk to our Customer Services team 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (except for Bank Holidays). The purple icon can be found on the bottom right hand corner of every webpage.
If you want to tell us about something and you can’t find the answer on the website. Please provide us with as much information as possible and our Customer Services team will get back in touch within 3 working days. If we can’t help directly, we will pass the enquiry to the right team and advise you how long their response is likely to take.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm - call 0118 974 6000.
If you need emergency support out of hours, at the weekend or on a Bank Holiday:
- General emergencies – call 0800 212 111
- Social Care Emergencies and Community Mental Health Crisis Team - call 01344 351999
- For emergency council home repairs read our tenant repairs page
We're open weekdays 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (except for Bank Holidays)
Parking spaces and electric charging points
On Biscoe Way, there are:
- 9 disabled parking bays by the entrance to the building
- 3 parking spaces for visitors with appointments with our Registrars by the entrance to the building
- 12 x 30 minute visitor parking spaces. Please display a free vend ticket from the machine
- 2 electric charging spaces
There is alternative parking at the Carnival Multi-Storey Car Park on Wellington Avenue RG40 2AF. Please allow 10 to 15 minutes to walk from there.