Last updated:

30th June 2023


Tell us about serious wrongdoing

Sometimes it’s more serious than being unhappy.

You might be aware of serious wrong doing by (or because of) one our employees. Or by someone working on our behalf like agency workers, suppliers or consultants. For example illegal use of public money or something that’s a serious risk to public health or safety.

If you're aware of serious wrong doing contact us using the details below and let us know.

How to report a serious concern/whistleblow

How we treat reports

We know you might find it difficult to raise a serious concern with us. So however you choose to tell us your concerns we will treat them on a 'need-to-know' basis. 

Because of this we'd encourage you to put your name to any concern raised.

It's much more difficult for us to look in to anonymous concerns and let you know how they're being dealt with, or to protect you if you need protection.

Concerns raised anonymously will be considered at our discretion.

You can find out more about whistleblowing in Section 9.5  of the Council's constitution - our whistleblowing policy

Give website feedback