Social care for children with SEND

Find social care help and support for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)

In this section

How to get an assessment for a child with a disability

Check if your child is eligible for services

Changes to your home and specialist equipment

Adapt your home and install assistive equipment

SEND social care support services

Explaining our services and how they can help

Support for carers

Do you look after a family member or friend?

Children in care

What happens when you're in care

Child protection and family support

Reporting concerns and family support

Give website feedback