Last updated:

11th December 2023

Report a concern about a child

If you are worried about a child or young person you should tell us immediately. Children and their parents may need urgent help.

Who to contact

If you believe a child is in immediate danger call the Police on 999.

To report other concerns about a child: 

Out of hours

For safeguarding emergencies after 5 pm, or on weekends and bank holidays that can't wait until the next working day:

Useful contacts

For professional

If you are a professional, more information can be found on the:

Give website feedback