Last updated:

3rd May 2024

Apply for a dropped kerb

Dropped Kerbs

A dropped kerb, or vehicle crossover, is a short ramp constructed across a footway or verge which is used by vehicles to access off-street parking within a property.

Who can apply

Homeowners, businesses, or tenants who have the written permission of the property owner can apply online for a dropped kerb.

Developers must email to discuss their request.

Give website feedback