18th July 2023
Apply to join the Housing Needs Register online
How to apply for council housing
Apply to join the housing register
You can now apply to join the Wokingham Borough Council housing register online.
Housing online is a new service and performs best with the following mobile devices: Android, iPhone 8 and above, and iPad IOS 12 and above.
When you register for a Housing Online account you’ll be able to:
- Create a new housing application form for housing
- Upload documents to support your application
- Track progress of your application
- Notify us of your change of circumstances for active application
- Update your personal details
How do I register?
To register for your Housing Online account:
- If you have been given a reference, select ‘Existing Applicants and Tenants – Register
- Without a reference, select ‘New Customers – Register
- Then follow the online instructions
Read our privacy statement and find out how we process and protect the information you give us when requesting our services.
Complete a new housing application form
Go to 'New Housing Application Form' and follow the instructions online.
Submit the form and upload all supporting documents.
Upload documents to support your application
Go to 'My Documents' and follow the instructions ‘How to upload documents.’
Track progress of your application
Go to 'My Current Application' to check the basic details of your application.
And ‘My Message’ to check for the progress of your application.
Notify us of your change in circumstances for active application
Go to 'Change of Circumstances Form' and see ‘Change of circumstances.’