Last updated:

2nd April 2024

If you have specialist equipment

If you were provided with specialist equipment by child social care services, you can keep it until it is no longer needed or suitable for you.

If you no longer need your equipment, you can arrange for them to be returned. You can contact:

If equipment is broken and needs to be replaced, contact the Adult Social Care Team.

If your needs have changed and the equipment is no longer meeting them, contact the Adult Social Care Team to arrange a new assessment of your needs.

Give website feedback