18th July 2023
Apply for a housing transfer online
Apply for a council home transfer
Apply for a housing transfer
To apply for a transfer, you need to register for a Housing Online account.
When you register for a Housing Online account you’ll be able to:
- Generate your options based on your housing needs
- Create a new housing application form for housing
- Track progress of your application
- Notify us of your change of circumstances for active application
- Update your personal details
- Upload your documents to support your application
How do I register?
To register for your Housing Online account:
- Visit the My Housing Online portal
- If you have been given a reference, select ‘Existing Applicants and Tenants – Register’
- Without a reference, select ‘New Customers – Register’
- Then follow the online instructions
Read our privacy statement and find out how we process and protect the information you give us when requesting our services.