15th June 2023
Our commitment to good service
You have the right to know what experience you can expect from us. So we've developed a customer charter, linked to our corporate plan, that outlines the level of service you should expect.
We are committed to continually improving the way we work. We want to make it easy for you to interact with us and to have a positive experience when you do.
Our promise to you
We promise to:
- Be responsive, friendly and helpful
- Support and care for people as individuals
- Be open, honest and manage expectations
- Get it right first time and build on successes
- Listen, learn and work as one team to resolve issues
Listening to your feedback
At the heart of our customer charter is a commitment to improving the experience you have when you interact with us.
We will monitor our performance against the charter by regularly asking you for feedback after you've contacted us, or used our website.
The feedback will be used to help us measure how we are doing, and to inform service improvements.