Last updated:

12th September 2023


If accessibility issues remain after giving you time to fix them, the Minister for the Cabinet Office will pass the case to the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) or Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI) to take the complaint further. Public sector bodies must publish an accessibility statement and review it regularly. If the decision is taken that a public sector body has failed to publish an accessibility statement or that the accessibility statement is incorrect, the Minister for the Cabinet Office may publish the name of the body and a copy of the decision. Read more about the enforcement process.

Give website feedback