9th August 2023
Report missed collection
Report a missed waste collection
Why your waste may not have been collected
Waste may not be collected for the following reasons:
- Where you put it - Waste must be placed at the kerbside, unless you have an assisted collection or use a communal bin
- When you put it out - Waste must be out by 6.30am on the collection day as collection times may vary
- What you put out - Only the permitted waste items may be presented in the blue bags, recycling bags, outdoor food waste caddy, or brown garden waste bin
- How much you put out - Waste will not be collected if it is too heavy for a crew member to lift
- Has the service been paid for (garden waste only) - Brown garden waste bins must display the garden waste sticker for the current year
Report a missed collection
If it appears your collection has been genuinely missed you can report this after 4pm on your normal collection day, when the crews have completed their rounds, or by the end of the following working day.
Your report will be investigated to see if there is a reason why your waste was not collected. If no valid reason is recorded we will rearrange collection for you within two working days.
Please leave your waste out for us to collect, or until you receive contact from us explaining why your waste was not collected.