15th June 2023
Request dead animal removal
- We will remove dead animals from the adopted highway or council-owned sites.
- We do not remove dead animals from private land.
- Any domestic animals reported will be checked for identification to help establish an owner.
- Depending on the state and location of a dead animal, they are often left to allow nature to take its course.
Remove a dead animal from private land
- If the animal is small, you can double bag it and put it into general waste.
- If the animal is large, you can contact the National Fallen Stock Company (NFSCo) on 01335 320 014 and they will arrange a collection of the animal. This is a chargeable service.
- If the animal is on a property owned by someone else, you may seek advice from email@example.com who may require the property owner to arrange removal.