18th July 2023
Careers in adult social care
Find a career in Adult Social Care
Adult social care makes a positive impact on so many lives. Working in social care is a fulfilling job that transforms lives for the better. With your help, people will have the ongoing support they need to live their lives to the full and help continue to deliver our outstanding services
Roles are varied and every day is different. Working in adult social care will give you a huge sense of pride and satisfaction at the end of every working day. You won't find a more rewarding job.
To find your dream job search our vacancies.
Why work for us?
- Excellent pension benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Annual leave - starting at 26 days (plus bank holidays dependent on grade and working hours)
- Training and support
- Free eye tests
- Free gym access
- Free advice and counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Relocation package worth up to £8,000 (subject to eligibility
- We pay professional registration fees for Social Workers and Occupational Therapists
We'll nurture your talents and find the best training methods to suit your needs. You'll have access to ongoing training to help grow your career.
Opportunities will continue throughout your career and may include:
- Support during your Assessed Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- Apprenticeship degree opportunity
- Best Interested Assessor (BIA) / Approved Mental Capacity Practitioner (AMCP) training or Practice Educator training
- Innovative ways of working and training such as strengths based practice
You can also access a wide range of flexible training through our online learning platform and through our partnership with Research in Practice.
We're a friendly team so you can ask your manager about training and career opportunities at any time. Working with us will make you feel empowered, motivated and valued.
Sign up for an apprenticeship, where we will support you, to launch your career in Adult Social Care.
Search our vacancies.
Read more about apprenticeship opportunities on our apprenticeships, traineeships and work experience page.