19th June 2023
Mental health and wellbeing schemes
Mindful Health and Wellbeing programme
The Mindful Health and Wellbeing programme helps to promote and encourage positive mental wellbeing through sport and physical activity. The sessions are run in a relaxed environment by qualified coaches. There is a cost to the scheme.
There are two types of session to choose from:
- In a competitive environment where you compete with players and teams at your own level.
- In a more relaxed environment where you learn the sports at your own pace with our coaches.
How to join
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Reside within Wokingham Borough.
- Have a referral form signed by a GP or Health Professional.
- Be managing a mild to moderate mental health condition.
For more information contact us:
- Call: 0118 974 3728 - request to speak to our Mental Health and Wellbeing co-ordinator.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out about mental wellbeing sport and activities in our directory.