3rd October 2023
Plans, policies and strategies
Advisory, last updated 1 August 2022
The information on this page is currently out of date and under review.
Community Vision and Corporate Delivery Plan
Adult Services: plans, policies and strategies
Key documents and information for Adult Services are available from the:
- West of Berkshire Safeguarding Adults Board website - contains a range of guidance on adult safeguarding topics.
Wokingham Adult Social Care Procedures, Practice Guidance and Tools website - contains a range of policies, procedures and strategies.
If you have any questions about Adult Services plans and policies please email ASCMailbox.InsightandAssurance@wokingham.gov.uk.
Children's Services: plans, policies and strategies
Key documents and information for Children's Services are available from the websites below:
- Wokingham Children's Services Procedures Manual website - contains the procedures that meet the national social work requirements (required by legislation and statutory guidance).
- Wokingham Children's Services Practice Guidance Library website - this contains local guidance, tools and other information that supports and complements the procedures (including policies and strategies).
- Berkshire West Safeguarding Children Partnership (BWSCP) website - contains a range of guidance on safeguarding topics.
- Pan Berkshire Child Protection Procedures Manual website - contains the Pan Berkshire multi-agency procedures for safeguarding.
If you have any questions about Children's Services plans and policies please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) ward profiles
Visit the Wokingham Borough Observatory website to view our JSNA ward profiles.
Other plans, policies and strategies
Please select a category below.