Last updated:

9th April 2024

I think my child might have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)

There may be times when your child is struggling to learn a new skill or develop in a particular area.

All children make progress and develop at different times.

You know your child best. If you're concerned about your child's development and you think they might need help, there are professionals you can talk to.

Give website feedback