28th November 2023
Collect or order recycling bags
Order more recycling bags
Recycling bags should be sealed on collection days to ensure the recycling is kept dry.
Pop into any of the hubs listed below to collect a recycling bag(s).
- Wokingham Borough Council, Shute End, Wokingham RG40 1BN Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Woodley Library, Headley Road, Woodley RG5 4JA (Monday 9am to 1pm) (Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am to 5pm) (Thursday 9am to 7pm) and (Saturday 9.30am to 4pm)
- Lower Earley Library, Chalfont Close, Lower Earley, RG6 5HZ (Monday Tuesday and Friday 9.30am to 5pm) (Thursday 9:30am to 7pm) and (Saturday 9.30am to 4pm)
- Wokingham Library, Carnival Hub, Wellington Road, Wokingham, RG40 2AF (Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9:30am to 5pm) (Wednesday 9.30am to 4pm) (Thursday 9:30am to 7pm) and (Saturday 9.30am to 4pm)
- Earley Town Council, Help Shop, Radstock Lane, Earley, RG6 5UL (Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 4.30pm)
Order more or replacement recycling bags
- Due to very high demand for green recycling bags, we are unable to deliver to individual households. If you require a green bag(s) please visit one of our collection hubs above.
Order more or replacement recycling boxes
These are only available to those residents living on a lanes round and receive a collection from a smaller caged vehicle.
- These will be delivered with a lid
- A maximum order of 2 per household
If you only require a lid, email email@example.com with your address and the number of lids required.