[Skip to content]

What to do if you can't pay your rent

What if I can't pay?

Let us know if you're having problems paying

Let us know if you are having problems paying your rent. We can give you help and advice. We can discuss a way of paying off your rent by instalments. The earlier you contact us, the sooner we can solve any problems. 

Debt advice

For debt advice contact your Rents Officer or visit the Citizens Advice Bureau.
You may find the following websites useful

Give website feedback

Back to top