18th July 2023
Our falls prevention programme, known as Steady Steps, is for people aged over 65 who:
- Have had a fall
- Are worried they might have a fall
- Have been feeling off balance
Classes last between 45 minutes to 1 hour. The programme is run in blocks of 10.
How to join
Make an appointment with your GP and ask them to refer you by completing a referral form.
After you're referred we'll contact you to decide the venue and time most suitable to you.
Venues and classes
Classes take place at:
- Loddon Valley Leisure Centre in Lower Earley
- Woodford Park Leisure Centre
- St Crispin's Leisure Centre in Wokingham
How much does it cost?
Courses typically run for 12 weeks, at a cost of £48 for 12 weeks. This is payable upfront.