8th August 2023
See answers to previous information requests
How to search
- Select a year and/or a month from the drop down list
- Type a subject into the 'Subject keyword(s):' search (Optional)
- Click 'Search' button
Alternatively click 'View' to browse through all received requests.
This search is for our information requests from September 2020 onward. You can also visit our previous Disclosure Log to see requests received before this period.
In accordance with the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I write with 7 separate requests for information:
1. How many minor planning applications were received by the authority in (a) 2020-21, (b) 2021-22, (c) 2022-23?
1. I would like the request the detailed reports from the food safety agents that performed the food hygiene rating inspections for the following establishments if possible please:
• "Want want" - 3rd July 2023
2 The Parade
1. Please can you detail the recorded number of fines issued in relation to anti-social behaviour at the Broken Brow Park-and-Ride, also known as Thames Valley Park Park-and-Ride for the 12 months to September 2023.
Five Fixed Penalty Notices have been issued.
Special Educational Needs & Disability – High Needs Top-Up & Banding Allocations for Mainstream & Special Schools
I would like to request the following:
1. Can I please get the following
• The cost of installation of a 30 mph roundels in hot mastic: 30 roundel in thermoplastic is approximately £35.00 depending on size, this does not include the establishment fee of £621.52. Works are batched up to avoid multiple establishment fees.
1. The dates and times that ASB officers attended on the 3 occasions, the times officers arrived at each of the specific locations stated below and the time an officer spent at each of the locations;
I am writing to you to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Please give details of the parking enforcement actions that you (or contractors on your behalf) took over the past three years.
I am writing to request the following under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. The number of ‘new refugees’ who applied to the Council for housing in 2022?
2. The number of ‘new refugees’ who presented as homeless to the Council in 2022?
Please can you provide under the Freedom Of Information Act the answers to the below queries. All questions are in relation to care provided in the patients/clients own home with a dataset covering the period of 09/2022 – 09/2023.
Regarding a serious defect to the road surface in Broad Common Road, Hurst.
I have now been informed by Volker Highways that an inspector has visited the location of the defect and he has produced a report prior to repairs being carried out.