8th August 2023
See answers to previous information requests
How to search
- Select a year and/or a month from the drop down list
- Type a subject into the 'Subject keyword(s):' search (Optional)
- Click 'Search' button
Alternatively click 'View' to browse through all received requests.
This search is for our information requests from September 2020 onward. You can also visit our previous Disclosure Log to see requests received before this period.
The communal grass areas within Wokingham town and borough are in the main uncut, unsightly and a mess. The maintenance of keeping these communal grass areas fit for purpose has been out-sourced to Tivoli Group Ltd. Could you please inform me as to the:
1. How many people were turned away at polling stations in your local authority due to not bringing valid ID during the May 2023 local elections.
2. How many of those subsequently returned with valid ID (if this information is available).
In the last 5 academic school years, including 23/24 for each primary school in the catchment area to RG2 9GF, please could the numbers be provided.
1. Please provide the latest available school forecasts for this education authority in Excel format showing the number of pupils in each year group at each school. Please confirm the month and year that these forecasts were created.
1. Could you please provide me with the most up-to-date list of all business (non-residential) property rates data for your local authority that currently hold a credit on their account, and including the following fields:
1. For the current financial year 2023/24, details of the lowest, highest and average rate/fee, paid to care agencies providing domiciliary care for either adults or children. Where applicable please provide those separate rates for:
1. Please include the following information, broken down by the 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22 and 2022/23 financial years:
a) The number of expense claims submitted, per year, for home internet costs
b) The number of expense claims approved, per year, for home internet costs
I would like to request the following information:
1. How many applications for EHCP's were submitted for 2022? (This is to include applications made on behalf of the child or young person by nursery's, primary schools, secondary schools and parents/legal guardians)
Please consider this request under the FOI Act. I am seeking data on the level of council tax arrears owed to the local authority.
Please provide figures for each of the following financial years: 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23.
1. Can you please disclose your budget for sexual health funding for the following years:
a) 2018: Information unavailable
b) 2019: £823,070
c) 2020: £856,920
d) 2021: £886,960
e) 2022: £892,680
f) 2023: £892,680