8th August 2023
See answers to previous information requests
How to search
- Select a year and/or a month from the drop down list
- Type a subject into the 'Subject keyword(s):' search (Optional)
- Click 'Search' button
Alternatively click 'View' to browse through all received requests.
This search is for our information requests from September 2020 onward. You can also visit our previous Disclosure Log to see requests received before this period.
1. What is your local authorities criteria for children and young people to access a direct payment?
Children are required to live within the Borough, be 0-18 years old, have a diagnosed disability and a need assessed by either the Short Break and Early Help Team or Social Work Team.
1. How many formal complaints have you received from citizens from 1st January 2022 to 31st December 2022 (inclusive)? Here complaints are defined as any expression of dissatisfaction with the council’s services whether justified or not.
1. Please could you provide me with details of your council tax reduction scheme (sometimes known as council tax support) for working-age claimants for 2023/24. If you have made any changes from the scheme you operated in 2022/23, please identify those changes.
Reading Road sul Cell ref 76767 Wokingham Berks.
1. How many maintained school buildings, if any, were closed due to serious structural issues in your local authority in each year since 2010?
Please could you advise me as to any planning requirements for permission to operate a short term holiday let in your area. For example properties and rooms that may appear on online portals such as Airbnb, Booking dot com etc. This is also often known as Serviced Accommodation.
As per local offers: "Berkshire Sensory Consortium Service is hosted by Achieving for Children on behalf of Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead (RBWM) as part of the Berkshire Joint Arrangement between RBWM, Slough, Bracknell Forest, Wokingham, Reading and West Berkshire Local Authorities."
We are researching solutions that ensure equal access to safe, affordable and sustainable energy across all communities. Specifically, we are looking at ways of distributing information to households on how to reduce energy consumption.
1. We would like to know if you have an updated file with your area’s bridge heights please?
2. Also, it would be useful to have any details of heights that have changed in the last 2 years (between Autumn 2021 & now) that can be highlighted to me for an amendment?
1. Please would you provide the date for the erection of 30 mph speed signage in Waterloo Road and the reasons for implementing this speed signage.
The speed limit signing was completed by May 2022, however some of the repeater signs were not completed until September 2022.