Last updated:

1st March 2024

Who to contact for SEND advice and guidance

If you:

  • have concerns about your child's progress and development
  • are worried about the support they are getting
  • need help as a parent or carer

The following pages list a number of local and national organisations who offer advice and support.

Give website feedback