Did you know that you can access information on your Business Rates account at any time of the day or night, 7 days a week.
Sign up to:
- Check your balance, see instalments due and payments received
- View bills online and print them when you need them Access issued reminders, final notices and summons
- Access to any issued reminders, final notices and summons
- Update your contact details
- Get 24/7 access to your account
- Set up a Direct Debit
- Search your Rateable Value
- Information is updated in real time
How do I register?
Make sure you have your Business Rates account number to hand. You can register for access at any time.
Here is what you need to do:
- Visit the Business Rates website
- Click ‘Sign in or Register for an account’
- Follow the instructions making sure you select organisation and not the person option, even if you are a sole trader, as this is for Council Tax option.
What happens next?
We will send you an email notification, thanking you for choosing to use our online service and asking you to click on the link within the next 24 hours to verify your email address. Then you are ready to go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Read our Frequently Asked Questions about Business Rates online accounts (PDF document) to find out more.
See your latest bill
Viewing a summary of your bill online is the fast, secure and environmentally friendly. You can do by following the instructions above on how to register on the Business Rates website.
Read our privacy statement and find out how we process and protect the information you give us when requesting our services.