We manage 6 sites for fishing:
- Black Swan Lake, at Dinton Pastures Country Park, Hurst, members only - read our Black Swan Lake fishing information (PDF document)
- Longmoor Lake, at California Country Park, Finchampstead - read our Longmoor Lake fishing information (PDF document)
- River Loddon, at Dinton Pastures Country Park, Hurst - read our River Loddon fishing information (PDF document)
- Riverside Park, Earley - read our Riverside Park fishing information (PDF document)
- Twyford Reserve, members only - read our Twyford Reserve fishing information (PDF document)
- White Swan Lake, at Dinton Pastures Country Park, Hurst - read our White Swan Lake fishing information (PDF document)
Before fishing, please read our fishing rules (PDF document.)
Casual day tickets and season tickets
Casual day fishing tickets and casual day season tickets are only available for:
- River Loddon
- White Swan Lake
- Longmoor Lake
Day tickets can be purchased from car park ticket machines in the car park at each site - correct money will be needed as the machines do not give change. Fishing is allowed from 7am to dusk. Night fishing is open to specimen group members only. A closed season applies, please contact us for more information.
- Day ticket: £5 per rod
- Day season ticket (1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017): £67 per rod (£47 per rod concessionary price)
- Maximum of 2 rods allowed per person
Concessionary price includes under 16s, pensioners, disabled and unemployed people.
Members only fishing
To add your name to the fishing syndicate waiting list complete our fishing syndicate waiting list form (PDF document) or fishing syndicate waiting list (Word document). A non-refundable deposit of £20 applies to anyone joining the list.