Free activities and meals for primary-aged children
The Summer Holiday Activities Programme is offering this exciting initiative for children who receive free school meals. To find out more download the registration pack below:
Wokingham Active Kids - Summer 2021 activities
Our multi-sports camps are being held at:
- Loddon Valley Leisure Centre - Lower Earley
- St Crispins Leisure Centre - Wokingham
Read our St Crispins Wokingham Active Kids Timetable (PDF document.)
Read our Loddon Valley Wokingham Active Kids Timetable (PDF document.)
The multi-sport camps will be taking place from 22 July to 27 August 2021.
- Standard Day - 9.30am to 3.30pm - £24
- Full Day - 8am to 6pm - £34.80
Multi-sports include, but not limited to:
- Martial Arts
- Swimming (Loddon only)
- Inflatables (St Crispins only)
- Much, much more
To book, visit our booking website.
Wokingham Active Kids - 2021 dates
The Wokingham Active Kids multi-sports camp dates for 2021 are as follows:
- Summer Holidays: Thursday 22 July to Friday 3 September
- October Half Term: Monday 25 October to Friday 29 October
- Christmas Holidays: Monday 20 December to Friday 24 December
All dates are subject to change on bookings and COVID-19 guidelines.
We look forward to having you back. In the meantime, log into our Wokingham Active Kids online booking system website to ensure you have an account ready to go.
Exercise classes on YouTube
We have some videos available on YouTube in the meantime:
Follow us on social media
Follow us on social media, for regular updates, hints and tips to stay active:
Have your say - win activity day
We are currently reviewing our Wokingham Active Kids programme, ready for October 2020.
Sport camps and activities
We run sport camps for children in all school holidays. This is under our Wokingham Active Kids scheme, run by the Sport and Leisure Team.
There are also holiday activities at Dinton Pastures, run by the Dinton Activity Centre. offering activities to keep fit, make new friends and develop water confidence.
New online booking system
- Existing bookings, for the following day, need to be completed, including payment by 2pm
- New bookings, for the following day, need to be completed, including payment by 12 noon
We now take our Wokingham Active Kids bookings online using:
Read our Wokingham Active Kids Booking Frequently Asked Questions Guide (PDF document)
First time users must register for an account. Save the link for future use.
- All bookings must be made online
- Bookings must be made by 8pm for next day sessions
- For cancellations we require 24 hours notice for you to receive a credit note
Prices are as follows:
- Daily Rate 8am to 6pm - £34.80
- Daily Rate 9.30am to 3.30pm - £24
- 3-Day Daily - £28.80, Weekly - £80
Offers and discounts
- Sibling Discount - 10 percent off full price when booking 2 or more siblings, calculated automatically
Terms and conditions
Only one offer can be used per booking. See the attached: