You can appeal if your child hasn't been offered a place at the school of your preference.
You can also appeal if your child has been permanently excluded from school.
To find out how to appeal a decision about school transport see our school transport web page.
How to submit an appeal
Complete the relevant appeal form, below.
If you wish to appeal for one of the following schools, don't use the above forms. Contact the school directly.
- All Saints Church of England Aided Primary School
- Beechwood (Frays Academy Trust)
- Bohunt Wokingham School
- Coombes Primary School (Keys Academy Trust)
- Crazies Hill Primary (Keys Academy Trust)
- Earley St Peter’s Church of England Aided Primary School
- Finchampstead Church of England Aided Primary School
- Grazeley Parochial Church of England Aided Primary School
- Hatch Ride Primary (Corvus Learning Trust)
- Nine Mile Ride Primary School
- Oaklands Infant School
- Oaklands Junior School
- Polehampton C of E Infant & Junior Schools
- Shinfield Infant and Nursery School
- Shinfield St Mary’s Church of England Aided Junior School
- Sonning Church of England Aided Primary School
- St Crispin’s School
- St Nicholas Primary School (Keys Academy Trust)
- St Sebastian’s Church of England Aided Primary School
The Emmbrook Secondary School (The Circle Trust)
- Waingels College
- Westcott Infant School
- Westende Junior School
Where to send appeal forms
Email completed forms to email@example.com or post them to:
Clerk to the Appeals Panel
Wokingham Borough Council
How the appeal process works
To find out about appeals read our guidance documents below: