Recycling bags should be sealed on collection days to ensure the recycling is kept dry.
Pop into any of the following hubs to collect up to 4 recycling bags.
- Wokingham Borough Council, Shute End, Wokingham RG40 1BN Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Woodley Library, Headley Road, Woodley RG5 4JA (Monday 9am to 1pm) (Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am to 5pm) (Thursday 9am to 7pm) and (Saturday 9.30am to 4pm)
- Lower Earley Library, Chalfont Close, Lower Earley, RG6 5HZ (Monday Tuesday and Friday 9.30am to 5pm) (Thursday 9:30am to 7pm) and (Saturday 9.30am to 4pm)
- Wokingham Library, Carnival Hub, Wellington Road, Wokingham, RG40 2AF (Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9:30am to 5pm) (Wednesday 9.30am to 4pm) (Thursday 9:30am to 7pm) and (Saturday 9.30am to 4pm)
- Earley Town Council, Help Shop, Radstock Lane, Earley, RG6 5UL (Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 4.30pm)
Order more or replacement recycling bags
- Delivery can take up to 15 working days
- A maximum order of 4 per household
Order recycling bags
Order more or replacement recycling boxes
These are only available to those residents living on a lanes round and receive a collection from a smaller caged vehicle.
- These will be delivered with a lid
- A maximum order of 2 per household
If you only require a lid, email email@example.com with your address and the number of lids required.
Order recycling boxes with lids