How large unwanted items collection service works
You can pay for unwanted large items to be collected. When you have ordered a collection leave the large items somewhere accessible outside your home.
Before you order a collection find out what you can dispose of using large items collection service.
- Standard collection: items left outside your home and collected on unspecified Tuesday or Wednesday within 10 working days of payment receipt - £33.10 for collection of up to 5 items - does not include fridge/freezers - see below
- Collection by appointment: items left outside your home and collected on specified Tuesday or Wednesday - £39.50 for up to 5 items - does not include fridge/freezers - see below
- Collection of single fridge or freezer - unspecified Tuesday or Wednesday within 10 working days payment receipt - £26.70 per unit or free for pensioners
- Collection of single fridge or freezer - specified Tuesday or Wednesday - £32.10 per unit or free for pensioners
Clearly list each individual item you would like to be collected.
TVs and monitors are charged as above but can't be mixed with other items as they are classed as hazardous waste.
Order large unwanted items collection
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and Veolia will contact you. Provide the following information:
- Collection address
- Daytime phone number
- List of items to be collected
If you do not have an email address call 0118 979 8298 to book your collection. This is an unattended line so leave your name, collection address and daytime contact number.
You can pay by debit or credit card.
Other ways to dispose of large items for free