[Skip to content]

Report broken brown (garden waste) bin

Report broken or missing brown (garden waste) bin

Broken or missing garden waste bins

You can request a replacement garden waste bin if you are a paid up member of the garden waste scheme and your garden waste bin:

We will only collect broken garden waste bins when exchanging for a new bin.

Once a replacement bin has been requested the damaged bin should be left somewhere visible and accessible for collection.

This form is currently unavailable and will be back on line in May. If your bin is missing or broken beyond repair, please email customerservices@wokingham.gov.uk with a photo to show the extent of the damage.

Report a broken or missing garden waste bin

Give website feedback

Back to top