This year we have delivered a package of:
- 2 rolls of 40 blue bags for your refuse
- A pack of 100 food waste caddy liners
- 2 recycling bags to replace your recycling boxes
- The borough wide delivery was completed in early April 2021
This doesn't apply if you live in a communal property with bulk bins.
Some residents have already advised us by email that their property was missed. Do not use this form if you have already told us, we are dealing with these requests and they will be delivered by the end of April.
For 2021 to 2022 the issued voucher will also cover the collection of 2 recycling bags and a roll of food waste bags but this will not be specified on the voucher.
This form is not to be used for additional bag requests. Our hubs will hold stock for additional recycling bags (max 2 per household) from May.
Report undelivered blue bag allocation
- Wokingham Borough Council, Shute End, Wokingham RG40 1BN Monday to Friday 9am to 2:30pm
- Woodley Library, Headley Road, Woodley RG5 4JA (Monday and Wednesday 9am to 1pm) (Thursday 1pm to 5pm) and (Saturday 9:30am to 1pm)
- Lower Earley Library, Chalfont Close, Lower Earley, RG6 5HZ (Monday and Thursday 9.30am to 1.30pm) (Tuesday 1pm to 5pm) and (Saturday 9.30am to 1pm)
- Wokingham Library, Denmark Street, Wokingham RG40 1BN (Tuesday 1pm to 5pm) (Wednesday and Friday 9.30am to 1.30pm) and (Saturday 9.30am to 1pm)