Buy new / more blue bin bags
If you have run out of your annual allocation of blue bin bags you can buy more at £4 for a roll of 10. Residents can only buy 1 roll at a time.
Residents can pay for more blue bin bags online and then collect these from Wokingham library , Woodley library or Woodley Town Council . To buy these bags:
- Visit our online payment service (opens in a new window)
- Make a payment of £4 for one roll of 10 blue bags - you are only permitted to purchase one roll at a time
- Select 'Rubbish and Garden Waste' as the Account Group
- Select 'Blue Bags - One Roll ONLY (10 sacks)' as the Account Type
- Provide your name and full address
- Click 'Submit'
- Add your email address to receive an email confirmation with your receipt number
Once you have paid visit your chosen outlet, present your receipt, and you will be given your bags. Please check opening times as these may vary during the re-opening period.
Any resident unable to get to Wokingham library, Woodley library or Woodley Town Council should call us on 0118 974 6000 to pay for bags and we will arrange delivery. Deliveries are only taking place exceptionally until outlets re-open, at which point deliveries will stop.
Where to collect blue bin bags
If you have received a voucher to collect blue bags then you can do so from the outlets listed above.
Any resident unable to get to those outlets should email us or call us on 0118 974 6000, providing us with your voucher reference and full address, and we will arrange delivery. Deliveries are only taking place exceptionally until outlets re-open, at which point deliveries will stop.