[Skip to content]

Ask for help putting out waste

Ask for help putting out waste

You can apply for an assisted bin collection if you have difficulty taking your refuse, recycling, food or garden waste to your collection point.

We can collect from the doorstep or an agreed place and we'll then return any containers to this location, once emptied.

If there's someone at the address who can move the bins, you don't qualify for an assisted collection.

How to apply

Use our online application form to:

Apply for an assisted collection

If you're applying for a new assisted collection we'll contact you by email to confirm arrangements.

Give website feedback

Back to top