[Skip to content]

Dead animals

Dead animals

Report a dead animal

Report a dead animal online

  • We will remove dead animals from the adopted highway or council-owned sites
  • We do not remove dead animals from private land
  • Any domestic animals reported will be checked for identification to help establish an owner
  • Depending on the state and location of a dead animal, they are often left to allow nature to take its course

Remove a dead animal from private land

If the animal is small, you can double bag it and put it into general waste.

If the animal is large, you can contact the National Fallen Stock Company (NFSCo) on 01335 320 014 and they will arrange a collection of the animal. This is a chargeable service.

If the animal is on a property owned by someone else, you may seek advice from environmental.health@wokingham.gov.uk who may require the property owner to arrange removal.

Give website feedback

Back to top