- Summer 2020: Submission of planning application
- End 2020: Announcement of planning decision (expected)
Current project status
We now expect to be submitting a planning application for the scheme in Summer 2020, with a decision anticipated towards the end of the year.
The intention is to submit a planning application for the scheme in Spring 2020. Before the planning application for the Western Gateway is submitted, we held the following staffed exhibitions to share information and talk through the proposals.
- The Methodist Centre, Rose Street, Wokingham, RG40 1XS - Wednesday 26 February 2020, 9am - 1pm
- Wokingham Town Hall, Market Place, Wokingham, RG40 1AS - Thursday 27 February 2020, 11am - 6pm
- The Methodist Centre, Rose Street, Wokingham, RG40 1XS - Saturday 29 February 2020, 10am - 2pm
All feedback will be summarised in the Statement of Community Engagement document and submitted as part of the planning application.
Please find the information material from the exhibitions below.
Design and construction
A detailed project programme is currently in preparation. Further information will be provided once it is available.