We continue to enforce parking for social order, to keep traffic flowing and to ensure essential supplies are not obstructed. Members of the public have to play their part on parking responsibly.
Report parking issues
Report any parking issues you see in Wokingham Borough to email@example.com.
View a map of all on-street parking restrictions and Traffic Regulation Orders across Wokingham Borough (opens in new window).
You will need to tick the 'I agree to the above terms and conditions' box and click on 'OK' before viewing the map.
What is civil parking enforcement?
Civil parking enforcement is the name given to transfer of power from police to councils to enforce parking restrictions. This came into effect on 9 October 2017.
Why civil parking enforcement is good
We will be able to enforce parking breaches like
- Parking on double yellow lines
- Double parking or parking across dropped kerbs
- Parking in a residents parking space without a permit
- Overstaying parking in time-limited bays
- Parking next to yellow lines and obstructing verges or pavements - making things safer for pedestrians and other vehicles
Civil parking enforcement also brings together on and off-street parking enforcement. This means we can manage better parking schemes for residents and businesses.