Deadline date for responses
29 March 2021
Deadline time for responses
Details of consultation
Wokingham Borough Council are continuing to explore ways to meet demand for self-build properties and affordable homes in the borough. Self-build and self-finish can help create more affordable homes through reduced labour costs.
What sort of topics are covered in the consultation?
• What are the benefits and constraints of self-build and self-finish?
• What are the eligibility criteria for affordable self-build housing?
• How much involvement would I have in the build? Understanding the options from self-finish to custom build to full self-build.
• What are the benefits and constraints of an individual versus a group build process? Which model is best for me, my family and my circumstances?
• Would affordable rental or part ownership be best for me?
• What is my preferred house type?
If you would like to receive further information about affordable self-build opportunities, please sign up to the mailing list by emailing email@example.com.
You can also join our live webinar to hear from a panel of self-build experts, who will share more information about the options for self-build discussed in the survey and answer any questions you may have. The webinar will take place 7-8pm on Monday 22 March. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to join.
This consultation closes at 12pm Monday 29 March.