Who can apply?
You can get a disabled person's bus pass if you live in the Wokingham borough any of the below applies to you:
- Blind or partially sighted
- Profoundly or severely deaf
- Without speech
- Have a disability or injury that has a long-term affect on your ability to walk
- Have no arms or can't use both your arms
- Have a learning disability including a big impairment to intelligence or social function
- Can't drive for medical reasons. This doesn't include reasons relating to persistent misuse of drugs or alcohol
The minimum age to apply for a disabled person's bus pass is 5 years.