[Skip to content]

Search for support and social groups for carers

Support and social groups for carers

Search below to find support and social groups for carers

To access some of these services you might need a carers assessment first.

You can also find advice and guidance on our who to talk to about help and support around special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) web page.


The inclusion of any company / society / group / person’s within the directory should not be used as a recommendation of that company / society / group / person’s name products and / or services.

We'd advise that before you use any service not provided by Wokingham Borough Council listed you follow the advice on checks to make before using services.

Give website feedback

Back to top