[Skip to content]

Find special educational needs services

Find schools, education after leaving school and support services

Local Offer home icon.png

Use the directory to search for:

  • Schools and their Local Offer information
  • Support services
  • Education after leaving school

Before searching you can find out about:

To find out how to apply for a school place by visiting the school admissions web pages.

The Government approves independent special schools and colleges. This is known as section 41.

You can find a list of these schools on the Gov.uk website approved independent special schools and colleges.


The inclusion of any company / society / group / person’s within the directory should not be used as a recommendation of that company / society / group / person’s name products and / or services.

We'd advise that before you use any service not provided by Wokingham Borough Council listed you follow the advice on  checks to make before using services.

Back to top