[Skip to content]

Pre-employment checks

Pre-employment checks

Before you start working

Before you start you'll need to complete a number of pre-employment checks.

You'll need to prove your eligibility to work in the UK and will be asked to complete a work health assessment form.  

References dating back up to 3 years and a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly known as CRB) may also be required.

Working with children or vulnerable adults

Where you apply for a role that involves working with children or vulnerable adults there are additional pre-employment requirements. This means safer recruitment and safeguards for our customers.

Additional checks include:

Was this page useful?
Back to top