We offer online and face to face activities.
How to enrol
To enrol in the Wokingham Recovery College:
- Complete our online registration form
- Alternatively, you can download and fill in a registration form (Word document) or registration form (PDF document)
- Email your completed registration form to: email@example.com
Or, you can post your registration form to:
Wokingham Recovery College
1st Floor, The Old Forge
45-47 Peach Street
If you need help filling out the registration form, call us on 0118 989 0707 and we will support you.
Who we are
Wokingham Recovery College offers free mental health and wellbeing courses, workshops and support groups.
Whether you have never accessed support for your wellbeing or you have tried various services before, we hope that you can find something which empowers you to find new ways of responding to difficult experiences.
Wokingham Recovery College is a safe space where you can be yourself, free from judgement.
What we do
We run co-produced courses that focus on improving mental health and wellbeing. The college aims to help people become experts in their own self-care and enable family, friends and staff to better understand mental health.
Our courses are grouped into 4 main categories, which provides students with the option to focus on particular areas:
- Wellbeing - supports a better understanding of your mental health and teaches skills for self-management. Includes a support group for those who hear voices and a support group for carers of those with mental health needs
- Life skills - aims to increase confidence in tackling issues from everyday life
- Creativity - allows you to explore your creative side through various mediums
- Next steps - for anyone wishing to explore moving away from services and/or into employment
Who can take part
Anyone over 18 years old living or working in the Wokingham Borough can access our courses.