[Skip to content]

Appeal against your Council Tax

Council Tax appeals

Do you think your Council Tax bill is wrong?

If you feel that your Council Tax bill is wrong, or you think you haven't received the discount or exemption you're entitled to, contact us online or email: ctax@wokingham.gov.uk

Band charges are set by a government agency. If you think your home is in the wrong band, visit the Gov.uk website to find out how to challenge your Council Tax band.

You must continue to pay your Council Tax

Don't stop paying your Council Tax while you're making an appeal. If your appeal is successful you will be entitled to a refund of any overpaid Council Tax.

Still disagree with our decision? Make a further appeal

If you disagree with our decision you can make a further appeal to the Valuation Tribunal. Visit the Valuation Tribunal website for more details.

Give website feedback

Back to top