Did you know that you can access information on your Council Tax account at any time of the day or night, 7 days a week.
Sign up to:
- Check your balance, see instalments due and payments received
- View bills online and print them when you need them
- Access issued reminders, final notices and summons
- See Council Tax Reduction claim information
- Update your personal contact details
- Get 24/7 access to your account
- Tell us you are moving
- Set up a Direct Debit
- Apply for discounts and exemptions
- If you are a landlord, tell us about tenancy changes
- Search your Council Tax band
- Information is updated in real time
- Make a payment
How do I register?
Please ensure you have your Council Tax account number to hand. You can register for access at any time.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the Council Tax website
- Click ‘Sign in or Register for an account’
- Follow the on line instructions
What happens next?
If you have correctly followed the steps, we will send you an email notification thanking you for choosing to use our online service and asking you to click on the link within the next 24 hours to verify your email address. Then you are ready to go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Read our Frequently Asked Questions about Council Tax online accounts (PDF document) to find out more.
See your latest bill
Viewing a summary of your bill online is the fast, secure and environmentally friendly. You can do by following the instructions above on how to register on the Council Tax website.
Read our privacy statement and find out how we process and protect the information you give us when requesting our services.