[Skip to content]

Sources of support

Sources of support

Leave this page

Leave this page quickly, if you need to, and it will take you to our recycling page.

Emergencies - call 999

  • In an emergency call the police on 999

Can't talk? - call 999 and press 55

  • If you can't talk on the phone, call 999 then press 55.

This will transfer your call to Thames Valley police force who will assist you without you having to speak.

Talk to us

The Wokingham domestic abuse service is delivered by Cranstoun. They provide support for male and female victims, children and perpetrators.

Call on  0118 402 1921 and speak to someone during office hours or their emergency duty service at other times.

Local support

Further support services can be found in our community directory. 

Get help at a pharmacy

The 'Ask for ANI' (Action Needed Immediately) codeword scheme allows you to get immediate help from your local pharmacy.

Ask for 'ANI' at a pharmacy and a trained pharmacy member will speak with you privately. They will support you and give you all the help you need.

Look for the 'Ask for ANI' poster at participating pharmacies.

Ask for ANI (Action Needed Immediately) poster
Ask for ANI (Action Needed Immediately) poster

Give website feedback

Back to top