This includes services like:
- A homecare agency who come to your home to give you support
- Going to a day centre
- Short breaks
- Help to stay involved in the community
How we work out the amount you'll need to pay
If your savings and investments are:
- More than £23,250 you'll be charged the full cost plus administrations fees
- Less than £14,250 they won't affect how much you pay.
- Between £14,250 and £23,250 we'll add £1 for every £250 over £14,250 to your income. This is known as tariff income
We'll send you a financial assessment form You'll need to complete a financial assessment form which will show your income, savings, capital, and outgoings.
A financial assessment officer may visit you to complete the form with you. They'll also tell you if you're entitled to any benefits.
Once we have all this information we'll work out how much you'll be charged each week.