[Skip to content]

Council Tax Reduction appeals

Council Tax Reduction appeals

How to appeal

If you want to appeal your Council Tax Reduction decision, write to us telling us what you disagree with and why.  We will look at your claim again.

If you still disagree with our decision

If you are still unhappy with our decision, after making an appeal to us,  you can appeal to the Valuation Tribunal Service. Visit the Valuation Tribunal Service website for more details.

They can only make a decision on

  • Whether you are entitled to Council Tax Reduction
  • How much Council Tax Reduction we have awarded you under our scheme  
Was this page useful?
Back to top