Information about the 6 train stations in the Wokingham Borough is available on the National Rail website:
The 4 rail routes within Wokingham Borough are:
- The Reading, London Waterloo and Gatwick Airport line - this line connects the stations of Earley, Winnersh Triangle, Winnersh and Wokingham to Reading, London Waterloo and stations onto Redhill and Gatwick.
- The Great Western Main Line - this is the main line between Reading in the west and London Paddington in the East. Wokingham has one station on the Great Western mainline, Twyford.
- The Henley Branch - this route connects Twyford to Henley-on-Thames. On this branch only Wargrave station is within Wokingham Borough.
- Reading – Basingstoke Line (The Berkshire and Hampshire) - this runs through the Borough for some 1000m but has no stations within the Borough.
Timetables and tickets
View train timetables and buy tickets from:
Plan your journey
Plan your journey online:
- Explore the River Thames on the Regatta Line
- 'Real Ale by Rail' in Henley
Please see PDF documents below.