- 9 hole course
- Par 70 standard scratch
- Turn up and play
- Tee times can booked up to 6 days in advance
- Golf clubs, trolleys and buggies available for hire (Buggy hire is free for Blue Badge holders)
- Beginners welcome (but please keep up with the pace of play or let faster players go through.)
- Golf/junior lessons available from our golf professional
- Green is set next to Dinton Pastures Country Park, with beautiful lakeside walks.
- Available for corporate events, society days or groups
- Open daily until dusk, except Christmas Day.
- Early bird: 6.30am to 8am - rounds must be pre-booked and paid for after play. Contact details must be left.
- Walk on 8am until dusk
Golf tickets can be purchased at the Dragonfly Cafe, off the main car park at Dinton Pastures Country Park.
Read our green fees document. Pay your fees at the Dragonfly café at Dinton Pastures.
Car parking charges are:
Charges apply from 8am to 6.30pm daily.
Dress code is informal. We just ask that golfers wear flat soled shoes on the greens.
A range of hot and cold snacks are on offer at the Dragonfly Café at Dinton Pastures Country Park.